The GoldenThread System includes two “Gold Standard” quality targets that incorporate all the necessary features to specify and assess the quality of your imaging system, including:
- “Slanted-edge” feature for measuring Spatial Frequency Response and color plane registration
- 12-step Spectrally Neutral Patches from 0.05 to 2.43 optical density for measuring the Opto-Electronic Conversion Function (OECF), color neutrality, and noise
- 18 Munsell color patches to assess color encoding accuracy
- Neutral density patches to assess uniformity (device-level only)
- All data is saved to individual reports in Microsoft Excel and to appended reports in a Microsoft Access database to facilitate statistical process control and quality assurance
- GoldenThread Informational Brochure (for more detailed descriptions of the test targets and software capabilities): Download now
The full GoldenThread System includes the standard (9-1/4″ x 1″) object-level target, a device-level target, analysis software and standard support. Components can be purchased separately.