Driven by the passion to make knowledge searchable and accessible for everyone, Content Conversion Specialists (CCS) has been developing digitization software technology for over 35 years. Their renowned metadata creation software, docWorks, is used by prestigious libraries worldwide.
In order to help institutions to take the first step in the OCR of their holdings, CCS has just released a new standalone version, docWorks Starter. This introductory version is user-friendly and easy to learn, requires no IT efforts and is up-scalable for every level of quality and quantity.
- Save resources through high degree of automation
- Process different types of material (newspapers, magazines, books, manuscripts, pictures, cards, etc.)
- Benefit from an all-in-one solution which includes OCR
- Create structural metadata for chapters, articles, contributions etc in an automated document analysis
- Define jobs and projects flexibly with the help of a wizard
- Easily connect it with external systems, e.g. catalogue via Z 39.50
- Save time and human resources with integrated background processing
- Make use of various standardized output formats incl. METS/ALTO, PDF and ePub
Are you a LIMB user?
Contact us about a special offer available to you.
Interested in a demo?
Please contact us for more information or to schedule an in-person or online demonstration of docWorks software. Please find more detailed information about Content Conversion Specialists here.
Division of Cultural Heritage
1.877.f/ortless (367-8537) x2280