NOTICE: In response to COVID-19, our West Coast Tour has been cancelled. Registrants can contact our Events Manager, Kate Stone ([email protected]), with any questions or concerns. We encourage all clients
NOTICE: In response to COVID-19, our West Coast Tour has been cancelled.
Registrants can contact our Events Manager, Kate Stone ([email protected]), with any questions or concerns. We encourage all clients and photography enthusiasts to join us in Project Lemonade by registering for our online webinars and classes during this time of social distancing.
Wishing you good health,
The DT Family
Equipment Tune-up – March 24
A few times a year Digital Transitions provides a discounted day-of services that would normally cost up to $330. On Tune-up Day, these services are $25 regardless of where the equipment was purchased and free for our MaxResolution members!
Make an appointment and meet us at Flash Photo Studios.
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Please select your tune-up appointment time from the ticket options listed on Eventbrite (March 24 from 9:00 – 2:00 PM PT). Each appointment should last about 30 minutes. Please only select one appointment time per digital back, we’ll make sure you’re squared away before you leave.
- Phase One: IQ4 150mp, IQ3 Series, IQ2 Series, IQ1 Series, P+ & P Backs
- Mamiya Leaf: Credo, Aptus-II & Aptus Backs
- Phase One / Mamiya Leaf Cameras: XF / DF / DF+
SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR TECHS:
- Filter / Sensor Deep Cleaning (normally a $50 fee)
- Line Calibration (normally a $180 fee)
- Replace Port Covers (normally a $50 fee)
- Replace Sync Ports (normally a $50 fee)
- Overall Equipment Cleaning
- Firmware Upgrades
WHILE YOU WAIT:
- Ask Capture One questions or play with our C1 Styles
- Try the latest medium format gear, including the Phase One IQ4 150mp digital back
- Learn more about our Hasselblad and dSLR trade-in deals
CAN’T MAKE IT? NEED A DIFFERENT TIME SLOT?
If you are unable to come, don’t fret! Contact our support team at [email protected] to set up a private appointment, get your gear checked out, and get to know us!
Looking forward to seeing you there!