Equipment Tune-up – March 26 A few times a year Digital Transitions provides a discounted day-of services that would normally cost up to $330. On Tune-up Day, these services are $25 regardless
Equipment Tune-up – March 26
A few times a year Digital Transitions provides a discounted day-of services that would normally cost up to $330. On Tune-up Day, these services are $25 regardless of where the equipment was purchased and free for our MaxResolution members!
Make an appointment and meet us at Parkwood Studios.
Phoenix, AZ 85006
Please select your tune-up appointment time from the ticket options listed on Eventbrite (March 26 from 1:00 – 4:00 AM MT). Each appointment should last about 30 minutes. Please only select one appointment time per digital back, we’ll make sure you’re squared away before you leave.
- Phase One: IQ4 150mp, IQ3 Series, IQ2 Series, IQ1 Series, P+ & P Backs
- Mamiya Leaf: Credo, Aptus-II & Aptus Backs
- Phase One / Mamiya Leaf Cameras: XF / DF / DF+
SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR TECHS:
- Filter / Sensor Deep Cleaning (normally a $50 fee)
- Line Calibration (normally a $180 fee)
- Replace Port Covers (normally a $50 fee)
- Replace Sync Ports (normally a $50 fee)
- Overall Equipment Cleaning
- Firmware Upgrades
WHILE YOU WAIT:
- Ask Capture One questions or play with our C1 Styles
- Try the latest medium format gear, including the Phase One IQ4 150mp digital back
- Learn more about our Hasselblad and dSLR trade-in deals
CAN’T MAKE IT? NEED A DIFFERENT TIME SLOT?
If you are unable to come, don’t fret! Contact our support team at [email protected] to set up a private appointment, get your gear checked out, and get to know us!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
DUE TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY, TUNE-UP REGISTRATION IS NON REFUNDABLE
All Day (Thursday) MT
Parkwood Photo Studios
2212 East McDowell Road